Workforce Solutions Deep East Texas can help with the following:
- Job search for job openings locally or anywhere in the state
- Job Search tools including computers, phones and faxes
- Career planning and preparation
- Information on the labor market, training and child care
- Provide info for filing Unemployment Insurance Benefits online
- Language services, including interpretation/translation are available free of charge upon request
If you are a veteran, ex-offender, dislocated worker, earn a low income, employed or unemployed, youth, or welfare and food stamp recipient - we have services designed to help you find a job!
For more information, contact your local workforce center. If you live in an area outside of the Deep East Texas area, go to the TWC Site Locator.
Workforce Solutions Deep East Texas Center services:
- Resource areas are equipped with computers, information resources, phones, fax, and copier - all for your employment-related use
- Qualified staff can help you find work, answer questions, help you decide what to do next, and congratulate you when you get the job
- Workshops show you the do's and don'ts of applying and interviewing for a job, writing a resume, keeping a job, and more
- Specialized services such as career planning, occupational testing, and training are available to eligible individuals -- youth, veterans, dislocated workers, ex-offenders, and low-income adults
Workforce Solutions Deep East Texas Center does not provide Unemployment Insurance Services
To get information or to file for benefits, you need to contact the the Texas Workforce Commission directly. The Workforce Solutions Deep East Texas Center can provide phone and computer access so you can file claims, participate in appeals, and get information.